What is it? Also known as Professional Liability Insurance. American Acupuncture Council provides coverage to protect you against claims brought by a patient due to a medical incident.
- We offer “Claims Made” or “Occurrence” forms at competitive rates
- Annual payments only
- Premium Discounts may include
If you have already received a quotation from us and you are ready to fill out the American Acupuncture Council application, please click on the link below to download the form you will need. To keep your information confidential, please fax back your completed forms.
Disclaimer: Submission of this application does not bind coverage. Approval from carrier is required.
What is it? A complete insurance package that provides comprehensive coverage designed specifically for small to medium size businesses.
- Property Coverages – Building and/or contents
- Premises Liability Limits up to - $2 Million each occurrence / $4 Million aggregate
- Equipment Breakdown – Including computers, scanning equipment, phone systems, and much much more
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Quotes can be turn around within 48 Hours
- Competitive Rates - Annual minimum premium of $350 or $500 applies in most cases, depending on policy coverages that are purchased.
- Valuable Papers
- Backup of sewers & drains
- Accounts Receivables
- Money & Securities
- Worldwide Laptop Coverage
- Tenants Improvements
- Business Personal Property In-Transit and Off-Premises
- Employee Dishonesty
- Computers and Data
Other Coverages Available
- Worker's Compensation
- New York State Disability
- Umbrella Liability
- Employment Practice Liability
- Individual Life
- Disability Income