If you are looking for Dental Medical Malpractice Insurance, MedPro RRG
is administered and reinsured by the nation's oldest and highest-rated
dental malpractice insurer - Medical Protective.
Since 1899, Medical Protective has exclusively specialized in defending
its customers' dental malpractice claims. Medical Protective is the
oldest, most experienced dental malpractice insurer in the nation with
unsurpassed financial stability. Unlike malpractice claims, Medical
Protective's expert dental claims team focuses on protecting its
dentists' reputation and assets.
As part of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, Medical Protective is
uniquely positioned to protect its clients for at least another century.
Your career and your team need the kind of security and stability that
only Medical Protective can provide.
There are a lot of good reasons to choose Medical Protective - but your
career is the best one.
- #1 National General Dentists Market Share
- Malpractice Coverage available for Botox & Dermal Filler Treatments
- Highest Financial Ratings in Industry: A.M. Best (A++); S&P (AAA)
- A member of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- 14 State and National Endorsements
- 95%+ Annual Policyholder Retention
- 95% National Trial Win Percentage in 2008
- Claims-Made and Occurrence*
- Part-Time Rates Available
- Credit Card Payments Available
You've invested a lot into your dental career. Take the time to ensure you have the protection available and a true
voice in your defense.
- Pure Consent to Settle means no case will ever be settled without your consent. And, arbitration agreements are never required.*
- Free Confidential Claims Advice Hotline, so you can call to discuss a concern or troubling situation you're not sure how to handle.
When it's time to choose your dental malpractice coverage, ask these important questions:
Q: Do you have a voice in your defense?
A: You deserve a voice in your defense. It's your reputation and your
assets on the line. If you want to stand and fight, MedPro RRG will
stand by our promise to defend you. We will always recommend what we
believe is the wisest course of action. But in the end, if you want to
fight, MedPro RRG is ready.
Q: Does the company specialize in dental malpractice claims defense?
A: As the administrator of all MedPro RRG claims, Medical Protective
specializes in protection from dental malpractice claims. They have a
world class team of expert claims managers, the best local attorneys and
a nationwide database of expert witnesses that all focus on providing
you the best defense to protect your reputation and assets.
Q: Does the company have the appropriate coverage for your practice?
A: Different coverage options can help dentists tailor their policy to
their needs and preferences. This distinction is an important one to
make - the two major types of coverage, occurrence and claims-made,
define when the insured is covered and for how long. We offer both major
types of coverage, as well as the ability to convert claims-made into
How do other companies measure up to Medical Protective?
|Highest ratings from S&P and A.M. Best?
|Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway Company?
|Exclusively providing dental malpractice protection?
|Dedicated claims professionals, averaging 20+ yrs experience?
|Voice in your defense and your consent before any settlement?*
|Specialized local defense counsel?
|Nationwide network of the best expert witnesses?
|Dedicated risk management professionals, averaging 20+ years experience?
|Clinical risk expertise and advice at your fingertips?
|Committed to providing policy options including an occurrence policy?
|More than a century of proven results for healthcare providers?
|Expertise from years of data and knowledge in the industry?
If you have already received a quotation from us and you are ready to fill out the application, please click on the link below to download the form you will need.
*Product availability varies based upon business and regulatory approval and may be offered on an admitted or non-admitted basis.
Disclaimer: Submission of this application does not bind coverage. Approval from Scott Danahy Naylon is required.
Business Insurance for Dental Office and Equipment Coverage
When you work with Scott Danahy Naylon, you secure both your dental malpractice insurance and property and liability insurance for your practice. No need to manage multiple relationships to reveal critical business information to other agents. You will be working with one agent who will listen, advise and protect you.
You can be assured we have the experience and expertise to protect your practice, your equipment, and your valuable papers and records with some of the most complete coverages available in the industry today.
Scott Danahy Naylon has years of experience listening to and understanding the risks and insurance needs of dentists’ offices. We have a specially tailored plan that covers not only your property, but all your highly-specialized equipment.
We offer you Dental Equipment Coverage & Business Interruption Insurance specifically for your office and the equipment that makes your practice invaluable to your patients.
- Electronic Data Processing (EDP)
- CT Scan Equipment
- Mobile Diagnostic Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Data Stored on Discs, Films, Tapes, or Similar EDP Media
- Computer Programs and Instructions
- Replacement Cost Valuation
- No Coinsurance
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Virus Coverage
- Coverage for Back Up of Sewer & Drains
Special Enhancements Available
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury and Advertising Injury
- Medical Expenses ($5,000 per person)
- Fire Legal liability ($50,000 Included with Options to Increase)
- Liability Assumed in a Contract that is an “Insured Contract”
- Volunteer Workers as Insured(s)
- Employee Dishonesty
- Loss of Refrigeration
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Accounts Receivable
Other Coverages Available
- Worker's Compensation
- New York State Disability
- Umbrella Liability
- Employment Practice Liability
- Individual Life
- Disability Income
- Long Term Care